Monday 11 April 2016

My Holiday

last holiday, my family and I went to Gunung Kidul, Yogyakarta. Not too many people knew this place but expected a few more years Gunungkidul will compete with Bali as a tourist destination. some of the flagship sites of Gunungkidul are beaches, caves, temples, and several other places.
Our journey from Bandung to use the car. it took about 12 hours to get in Gunung Kidul.
Our arrival in Gunung Kidul, we visit grandmother's house. during our few days in silence at home and the last 2 days we play hard. We visited several beaches, actually in Gunungkidul there are many beaches, there are approximately 20s coast. but because of time constraints, we were not able to visit the beaches in Gunungkidul.
on this last vacation, my family and did not visit all the tourist attractions in Gunungkidul because my family and already bored with mountain kidul, the cause is already many times my family and visited Gunungkidul.
After the holiday time is running out, my family and was eventually returned to Bandung to resume regular activities such as school and work



1. Pantai Indrayanti





2. Pantai Pok Tunggal




No comments:

Post a Comment